- The Times of India interviews Nancy Silberkleit about Archie. I get that publishers want to break into the Indian market because of the volume of people there, but I can't imagine Archie Andrews would be an easy icon to sell India.
- The Belgian comic book industry seems to be in about the same place "mainstream" comic publishers in America were about five years ago. Replace "Tintin" with "Batman" and this could almost be an older article about American comics.
- The Toledo Free Press asks: "Do comic books -- and comic book stores -- have a future?" They seem to suggest "no" but they also seem to pretty well define comics only in terms of superheroes.
- The Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago last week opened its newest temporary exhibition entitled "Charlie Brown and the Great Exhibit." I'll leave you to figure out the exact subject matter.
- And, lastly, quite probably the only song of any type ever in which Marvel's Woodgod is name-checked.
Creepy Halloween Links! Boo!