OK, so I'm kicking around this notion of putting together and getting a really cool (for me) comic book library. I mentioned it a couple weeks back. I've got a pretty good idea of what I want the actual library itself to look like, but I'm having trouble with something for the entryway. Let me throw a few of my ideas out there and see what you think...
1) An old school brass name plate.
2) Some kind of custom applique.
3) A vertical poster with a home-made speech balloon added.
4) The classic starburst effect.
5) Cut out wood letters.
Any of these appealing? Pros and cons? Other cool ideas I haven't thought of? I'm open to any/all suggestions at this point.
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- Looking For Good Foreign Cover Scans
- Bakuman Vol. 15 Review
- Floor Stability Question
- Fantastic Four 5 Comparisons
- Linkin' On Up!
- Happy Birthday, Winsor McCay
- Open To Door Suggestions
- Gazoo? Really?
- Webcomics On Kindle
- 3D Printing
- An Original Watterson!
- Pirated Links! Yarr!
- The Big News From Casa De Kleefeld
- Kane's Very Last Batman
- Happy Birthday, Frank Page!
- Fantastic Four 82 Covers
- Feats Of Delivery
- Marketing As Seen By Herriman
- My Ideal Comic Library
- Why Ever Bother Picking Up A Pencil Again?
- Cosplay As A Career?
- You've Come A Long Way, Super-Baby
- Original Heberling Art
- Curious Truck Stop Find
- Comix Scholarship Quote Of The Day
- Links That Go From 9 To 5
- Comicdom's Paradox Of Friendship & Hatred
- A Special Labor Day Thank You To Comic Creators
- Formatting Comics for the Kindle and Nook Review
- How'd 2012 Get To Be So Busy?
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)