As you well know by now, when I can't think of anything clever to write about, I throw two of the day's comic strips in a blender and see what comes out. Today's contestants are Andy Capp and Pearls Before Swine.
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- Metropolis Wasn't Built In A Day
- Vote Early, Vote Often!
- Fandom History Then & Now
- Top 5 Books I Lie About Reading
- Random Tidbits
- Altounian On Wowio Going Public
- Wowio Going Public?
- Minor Link-Blogging
- It's Kleefeld On Comics' 4th Blogiversary!
- DIY Lawmaster Suggestions
- Comics & Identity
- THE Party Of Nova Venezia
- Why I Hate Toy Fair
- Crogan's March Review
- My Mardi Gras Proxy
- Comic Books and Creating the Idea of Black Masculi...
- New Torchwood Comic
- Buck Rogers Question...
- Responding To Hibbs' BookScan Analysis
- 15% Off Comic Book Fanthropology: Presidents' Day ...
- The Most Expensive Ten Cent Comic Ever!?!
- Changing Your Comic News Filters
- HOLY BAT-SNEAKERS!!
- Dustin Harbin Is Giving Away Original Art
- Today's Train Of Thought On Kids' & YA Comics
- Spider-Man Dances? Who Knew?
- Fozzie, The Avenger
- Problems With Marvel's Latest Teaser
- Jezebel Calls Bullshit On Marvel
- Brain Hurts... Time For A Mashup
- Critique Free Webcomics As A Cultural Statement
- Race & Comics
- Vote For My Cartoon!
- ▼ February (33)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)