Cool Jerk, that is!
Today is mumblemumblemuble-th birthday of Paul Horn, creator of the ever-popular (or is that will-this-ever-be-popular?) online comic strip, Cool Jerk. The current storyline touches on current topics like the economy and the jobless rate, as well as time-worn favorites like prostitution and telephone smashing! So head over to his site now to check it out, and once you've done that, buy some stuff from his online store! (If you buy enough of it, I might be able to weasel a commission out of him!)
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- The 14th Dalai Lama Review
- A Curmudgeon's Take On Halloween
- The Daily News, Take 2
- Yet Another Detective 27 Up For Sale?!?
- The Adventures Of Unemployed Man Review
- Fist Stick Knife Gun Review
- Today's Adventures At B&N
- The Reconcilers Review
- These Kids Today Don't Know Their History!
- Comic Fandom: Don't Be Doing It Wrong
- My UW Comics
- Fummetti/Illustrated Comics?
- A Non-Partisan Political Rant Which Lightly Touche...
- Arrests Made In Comic Book Burglary Case
- Mad Friday Night Ramblings
- I'm Calling Mash-Ups On Account Of Sickness
- I Think You're Sauceome
- Happy Birthday, Jerk!
- The Power Of Branding
- Hatter M, Nature of Wonder Review
- Time For Some Self-Promotion
- The Hero Who Could Be You... As Long As You're A W...
- Arcana Who?
- Weighing In On This Comics Journalism Hoohah... Ag...
- Iconography For Kirby's Unfinished Sagas?
- Just In Time For Halloween
- Saturday Comics History Link-Blogging
- Paul Conrad: Drawing Fire
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)