Most kids who want to be Iron Man for Halloween are going to buy the off-the-shelf costume from Wal-Mart. But you have the opportunity to go as Tony Stark as portrayed by Robert Downey, Jr. ScannerJOE recently created a papercraft version you can put together yourself!
Alternatively, you could use it for your Sherlock Holmes costume. Or you could Photoshop out the facial hair and go as that annoying jock/bully character from Weird Science. The geek possibilities are endless!
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- The 14th Dalai Lama Review
- A Curmudgeon's Take On Halloween
- The Daily News, Take 2
- Yet Another Detective 27 Up For Sale?!?
- The Adventures Of Unemployed Man Review
- Fist Stick Knife Gun Review
- Today's Adventures At B&N
- The Reconcilers Review
- These Kids Today Don't Know Their History!
- Comic Fandom: Don't Be Doing It Wrong
- My UW Comics
- Fummetti/Illustrated Comics?
- A Non-Partisan Political Rant Which Lightly Touche...
- Arrests Made In Comic Book Burglary Case
- Mad Friday Night Ramblings
- I'm Calling Mash-Ups On Account Of Sickness
- I Think You're Sauceome
- Happy Birthday, Jerk!
- The Power Of Branding
- Hatter M, Nature of Wonder Review
- Time For Some Self-Promotion
- The Hero Who Could Be You... As Long As You're A W...
- Arcana Who?
- Weighing In On This Comics Journalism Hoohah... Ag...
- Iconography For Kirby's Unfinished Sagas?
- Just In Time For Halloween
- Saturday Comics History Link-Blogging
- Paul Conrad: Drawing Fire
- ▼ October (29)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)