See that? That's the copy of my book that's housed in the Avon Lake Public Library, pretty much next door to where I grew up. The photo is courtesy of my buddy Jeff, who also helped to get the book in the Library in the first place. My friend also notes that a copy is registered in Porter Public Library in Westlake, but it happened to be checked out (!) when he was there last.
If you'd like to get your hands on a pulped wood copy of my book, but can't afford a copy yourself, ask your local library to get one!
Thanks again, Jeff!
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- Wait -- Comic Characters Have Weight?
- The Salt Lake Tribune On Africa's Poachers
- Wowio To Rebrand Itself?
- A Revelation About Marvel & DC
- My Avengers Application Was Approved
- Happy Towel Day!
- The Impact Of Resolution
- Ode To Kirihito Review
- Atari Superman Online
- 30 Years Ago...
- SD Paper Superheroes
- Free Access: Underground & Independent Comics, Com...
- Onward & Upward To Greater Glory!
- Minor Housecleaning
- Filtering Through Your Own Lens
- Happy Birthday, Brigid!
- 20 Out Of 30 Days Review
- Green Arrow AKA Robin
- To Tell the Truth: William M. Gaines
- Link Blogging
- The Post In Which Sean Responds To Everybody By Wa...
- The Awesomeness Of August 1972
- Yet Another One Of My Brilliant Ideas
- The "Is My Comic Worth $1 Million?" Webinar
- I've Been Libraried!
- Inside The Middle East With The 99
- A Look Inside Sanctuaries Of Geekdom
- Why Garfield Is So Mashupable
- The Complete Ouija Interviews Reviewed
- FCBD Win!
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)