"Underground and Independent Comics, Comix, and Graphic Novels is the first ever scholarly, primary source database focusing on adult comic books and graphic novels. Beginning with the first underground comix from the 1960’s to the works of modern sequential artists, this collection will contain more than 75,000 pages of comics and graphic novels, along with 25,000 pages of interviews, criticism, and journal articles that document the continual growth and evolution of this artform."
And, according to Gene Kannenberg, it's all legal too! As the group's advisors/partners include Denis Kitchen and Gary Groth, I'm inclined to believe it!
Access it now, registration-free, through Friday, May 21st.
- ► 2016 (290)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- Wait -- Comic Characters Have Weight?
- The Salt Lake Tribune On Africa's Poachers
- Wowio To Rebrand Itself?
- A Revelation About Marvel & DC
- My Avengers Application Was Approved
- Happy Towel Day!
- The Impact Of Resolution
- Ode To Kirihito Review
- Atari Superman Online
- 30 Years Ago...
- SD Paper Superheroes
- Free Access: Underground & Independent Comics, Com...
- Onward & Upward To Greater Glory!
- Minor Housecleaning
- Filtering Through Your Own Lens
- Happy Birthday, Brigid!
- 20 Out Of 30 Days Review
- Green Arrow AKA Robin
- To Tell the Truth: William M. Gaines
- Link Blogging
- The Post In Which Sean Responds To Everybody By Wa...
- The Awesomeness Of August 1972
- Yet Another One Of My Brilliant Ideas
- The "Is My Comic Worth $1 Million?" Webinar
- I've Been Libraried!
- Inside The Middle East With The 99
- A Look Inside Sanctuaries Of Geekdom
- Why Garfield Is So Mashupable
- The Complete Ouija Interviews Reviewed
- FCBD Win!
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)