- Yolo Akili interviews Dr. Jonathan Gayles about his film White Scripts and Black Supermen: Black Masculinities in Comic Books. I haven't seen the film yet, but it's definitely on my To See list.
- Michael A. Johnson ponders the connection between dreams and comics. Interestingly, while two Little Nemo graphics decorate the page, Johnson doesn't actually refer to that particular comic at all. Or any of Winsor McCay's comics, for that matter.
- The popular French children's comic Tchô! has ceased publication. I don't have a terribly good sense of the significance here, but it does seem noteworthy. (Fair warning: the linked to column is in French.)
- The BBC has a short piece about The Phantom, which I can't seem to embed here for some reason.
- Richard Tyler is interviewed about his Jaycen Wise character by the Fox affiliate out of Baltimore.