- I suppose this is flying under the radar because comic fandom's internet contingent has been in a tizzy over cosplaying, but Al Feldstein and the estate of Harvey Kurtzman have evidently been trying to get the copyrights to their old EC work.
- I have to admit not having heard of Fiddlestix before, but it's evidently been around for a quarter century now. David Wasting Paper has a pretty comprehensive interview with creator Michael Pohrer.
- Frank Beddor notes that he's continuing with the adventures of Hatter M, and provides this synopsis of his next graphic novel. The cover was posted back here.
- Jillian Tamaki describes the difference between drawing and illustration. Interesting way to look at it, but while I've long considered the two notably different, my distinction speaks more towards the execution end of the process.
- ICv2 notes that nearly half of "independent merchants" (which would include comic book shops) intend to use Small Business Saturday -- November 24 -- as part of their overall holiday strategy. Coupons and discounts were the most popular ideas, but contests and giveaways were cited often as well.
Is It Christmas Yet Links