- CNN reports on how Naif Al-Mutawa's
- Robert Emmons, in an update about his Diagram for Delinquents documentary, highlights several of the portraits of Fredric Wertham that are in his archives. Some are quite good likenesses.
- Matt Kuhns sees more than a passing similarity between the Indigo Imp Brewery logo and Mike Mignola's Hellboy artwork.
- ARTnews has an extended piece looking at the increasingly porous border between comics and fine art. Nothing revolutionary if you're a comic fan, but it's still well-written and doesn't speak condescendingly about the topic.
- Finally, George O'Connor talks with a Maine TV show about Olypians.