The original splash page from DC Special Series #19 is currently up for auction on Heritage's site. It features a somewhat iconic look at Wonder Woman's origin through the artistic talents of Jose Delbo and Vince Colletta...
It's a gorgeous piece of artwork, but it does raise one question for me. And maybe this stems from my being more of a Marvel guy than a DC guy, but I thought it was Wonder Woman's jet that was invisible, not her boots...
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- River Song Theories
- Any Independence Day Happenin's In Chicago?
- Coming Soon! Actual Content!
- "Leaving Mundania" Documentary
- Rigidly Defined Areas Of Doubt & Uncertainty
- Athena Grey-Eyed Goddess Review
- Comic Darwinism
- Of Bad Retailer Apologists & Racists
- Smile Review
- Mash-Ups Instead Of Content
- The Beano Cameo In Foyle's War
- Comic Video Questions
- And Another Thing About Digital Comics...
- Life Magazine Comics Circa 1951
- Garfield Mash-Up Day
- Fandom = Self-Expression Within Group Participatio...
- What Media Sean's Consuming These Days
- Box 13 Review
- French Comic Book From 1844/1856
- Good Is Only Significant In Contrast To Something ...
- How To Build A Comic Shop
- Confessions Of A Superhero
- So, About This Comic Piracy Stuff...
- Differing Opinions On Digital Comics
- Wally Wingert's "Adam West"
- Gallaher Birthday Wonderfulness
- I Thought It Was Wonder Woman's Jet That Was Invis...
- Parker & Lieber's Underground Reviewed
- Allen Bellman Interview
- Comic Shops As Culture
- Been Busy
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)