Greg Theakston recently posted several Jack Kirby photographs to his Facebook account. I thought I'd take a quick moment to share my two favorites, both of which feature his wife Roz...
One of my very few regrets in life is that I never got say thank you to either Jack or Roz. It's probably one of the reasons I keep doing research and writing about him.
Many more photos of Jack (and others) are available in Theakston's Facebook album.
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- Today's Art Lesson: McFarlane's Spider-Man
- Links For How-Is-May-Not-Over-Yet Wednesday
- Tastes Like Sith
- Today's Frazz
- Is That Line Supposed To Be There?
- Gestalt: Always Room For Pleasant Surprises
- Jack Kirby's Julius Caesar
- Happy Towel Day!
- Getting To The Fun In Comics
- I'm Running Out Of Clever "Links" Titles
- Comics Philosophy & Practice Summation/Review
- There Are Too Many Comics
- Comics Philosophy & Practice Day 2
- Comics Philosophy & Practice Day 1
- Me & Crumb
- Visual Impact?
- Time For Some Wednesday Links
- Avengers Isn't Feminist
- Jack & Roz Candids
- A Variety Of Thoughts About The Avengers Movie
- Thoughts On Thoughts
- Shout-Out To Murray, Sanderson & Theakston
- Why Does Batman Carry Shark Repellent? Review
- Post-Pig Links
- Where Did My Heroes Go?
- Go Buy Snarked!
- So, This Happened
- FCBD Loot
- Make-Up Post
- No Gnus Is Bad Gnus
- Links, Pre- Free Comic Book Day Edition
- Hands Of Vision
- ▼ May (32)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)