I found a small package in the mail today from Adam Brown. It was a padded envelope that contained these two refrigerator magnets...
The package was postmarked on Friday, so he must've thrown these in the mail just after I posted this peanut butter commercial. He didn't include any details about when/where/how he came by these, but I want to give a public shout out to him for sending them my way!
Thanks very much, Adam! That was a great surprise!
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- Pop Culture
- Quick Link-Blogging
- Random Thoughts On Zenescope
- Hall Of Heroes Museum
- Up Up & Away Comics!
- Gratuitous Self-Promotion & Linkage
- Dreams & Passions
- Question: How Many CCA People Are Now Out Of Work?...
- The Cartoonist Review
- Paper Men
- Progress, Of Sorts
- De-constructing Laugh-Out-Loud Cats
- Wynonna Earp The Yeti Wars Review
- Superman Peanut Butter: The Magnet
- Martin Luther King As A Character
- In Which Sean Unearths Loot
- T'ain't The Silver Age
- Superman Peanut Butter: The Commercial
- Earn Extra Credit With Comics
- The Royals Comic Profiled On E! News Now
- Language & Thinking
- Harold Lloyd: Krazy Kat Fan
- Get To Know Me!
- A Campaign Of Inclusiveness
- Go To The Source!
- Bounce With Spider-Man
- Watching The Crowd's Reactions
- The Financial Adventures Of Cat & Girl
- Say Dat Ain't As Funny As It Looks See
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)