You have NO idea how difficult it was to NOT title this post "Have Fun Between Spider-Man's Legs." The image here is of a kids' inflatable bouncer that's commercially available to rent from (among other places, I'm sure) Arizona's A Child's Joy. I suspect this hasn't been formally licensed from Marvel, and it appears that some places are trying to skirt the issue somewhat by simply calling it a "superhero bouncer" without ever actually referencing Spider-Man. (It has a better chance of flying under search engines' radar that way.)
But, regardless of the legal aspect of this, why would you want to bounce between Spider-Man's weirdly out of shape legs? Wouldn't it make more sense to make the thing look like buildings and skyscrapers with a couple of life-size Spider-Man images plastered on it, so that kids could pretend they're web-swinging with/like Spidey?
But what do I know from marketing to kids?
- ► 2016 (290)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- Pop Culture
- Quick Link-Blogging
- Random Thoughts On Zenescope
- Hall Of Heroes Museum
- Up Up & Away Comics!
- Gratuitous Self-Promotion & Linkage
- Dreams & Passions
- Question: How Many CCA People Are Now Out Of Work?...
- The Cartoonist Review
- Paper Men
- Progress, Of Sorts
- De-constructing Laugh-Out-Loud Cats
- Wynonna Earp The Yeti Wars Review
- Superman Peanut Butter: The Magnet
- Martin Luther King As A Character
- In Which Sean Unearths Loot
- T'ain't The Silver Age
- Superman Peanut Butter: The Commercial
- Earn Extra Credit With Comics
- The Royals Comic Profiled On E! News Now
- Language & Thinking
- Harold Lloyd: Krazy Kat Fan
- Get To Know Me!
- A Campaign Of Inclusiveness
- Go To The Source!
- Bounce With Spider-Man
- Watching The Crowd's Reactions
- The Financial Adventures Of Cat & Girl
- Say Dat Ain't As Funny As It Looks See
- ▼ January (30)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)