I don't have a very large audience in the first place and I have a tendency to not elicit responses from stuff like this, but I'm really curious, so I'll ask anyway...
We've been into this recession for some time. How are your comic buying habits different now than they were at this time last year?
You're certainly welcome to leave your comments on my blog anonymously if you like. I'd just like to get an anecdotal reading of things as they stand today.
Thanks in advance for any input and insights you can provide.
- ► 2016 (153)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- Last Day For 10% Off Comic Book Fanthropology!
- Crossover Genius Or Crossover Fail?
- I'm Gettin' All Social Media On Your Behind Now!
- Fun Things To Learn From Original Art
- I Love Being Right
- Superhero City
- The Fantasti-Font Lives On!
- Weekend Reading
- Defining Comics
- To Borrow From Tom Spurgeon's Topics...
- Julie Larson On Webcomics, Take 2
- Beerbohm Update
- Everybody Dance Now
- Godin On McCloud
- Aaaand We're Done!
- The Montgomery Story: In English, Spanish, Arabic ...
- Happy Birthday, Tom!
- Neil Gaiman Engaged
- Blake's 7, Metropolis & Best Of Lists
- Comic Book Survey!
- Chaos In Comics?
- The History Of Comic Books
- And Because I Love You Guys...
- Dr. Kleefeld?
- Upcoming Kirby Collector
- Ten Random Kleefeld Facts
- Kirby Speaks
- Indiana Jones & The Secret Of Lost Fandom
- The Battle For Good In India's Comics
- CCI 2009 In 30 Seconds
- We Kill Monsters #6
- The Original League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
- "I Did It! I'm Free!"
- ▼ January (35)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)