- Jeff Severns Guntzel and Andy Warner offer up this PSA comic on the subject of "moral injury" and how that goes beyond what's typically defined as PTSD.
- Matt Kuhns visits the 75th anniversary Superman exhibit presented by the Cleveland Public Library. Though he admits he may have some bias, he thought they did an excellent job overall.
- Rick Bentley of The Fresno Bee talks with Neal Adams. Nothing really new in the interview, but the outlet struck me as interesting in that it doesn't seem like one that would normally do comic creator interviews.
- Dan Peretti has some thoughts on Superman, Hinduism, and Henry Cavill's use of the word "mythology."
- There's a new Asterix book out in France. There's a commerical for it. It's bizarrely hilarious.
Trailing June Links!