- Peter Sanderson directs us to this notice that about the Metropolitan Museum hiring Sheena Wagstaff as its new curator of contemporary art. It's relevant for comics fans because Wagstaff also curated a show for the Whitney Museum about comics' influence on fine art. If her interest hasn't subsided, it could suggest that comics might make an appearance at the Met in the near/semi-near future.
- The mystery behind why Justice Traps the Guilty #60A was numbered "60A" is solved!
- Seth Godin has some high-level thoughts/reminders about "fair use."
- Over at Anime Diet, M. Olivarez responds to Charlie Maib's "questionable statements" about the anime/manga industry that are "lacking in any grounded fact."
- Girl-Wonder.org is holding elections for the Board of Directors.
- Al Bigley digs out some old John Romita Sr. art for a never-produced Fantastic Four medalion.
Links For Wednesday