In getting prepared for leveling up the content for "Kleefeld on Comics" (as noted yesterday) I think it best if I take a few days, maybe a week, off. I really want to make sure I've got my new strategy worked out, and that's proving a little difficult to do if I'm trying to make daily updates at the same time. I'll be continuing my poorly executed presence on Twitter and Facebook, but I'm going to put the blog on hold for a few days.
("Boy, Sean, this would've made a LOT more sense if you did it over, say, an extended holiday weekend like we just had!" Yes, that would've been the smart thing to do, wouldn't it? Sadly, my second eureka moment didn't hit until Monday afternoon.)
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- ► 2014 (259)
- On History: Bécassine
- On Webcomics: About Guest Strips
- My Year Of Epic Shit
- On Fandom: Comic Zine Evolution
- On -isms: DC & Marvel Are "Evading Truths"
- On History: The Faux History of Working Daze
- On Webcomics: Congrats, Frank!
- On Fandom: The Network
- On -isms: From the First Interracial Kiss
- On History: Marketing Your Way Backwards
- On Webcomics: What Makes It a Webcomic?
- On Fandom: Comics vs TV
- On -isms: Some Background
- On History: Frank Godwin
- On Webcomics: The Digital Divide
- Kleefeld on Comics: A New Era!
- Damn, It's Cold Outside Links
- Pardon Our Dust
- Having a Think...
- Odd Wallpaper
- ▼ December (23)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)