- The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund provides this short comic online featuring Fredric Wertham in a Christmas Carol style story about comics censorship.
- Keiji Nakazawa, the mangaka probably best known for Barefoot Gen and the autobiographical I Saw It: The Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima: A Survivor's True Story, died last week. ArtDaily provides a short obituary.
- Neil Cohn posits that Scott McCloud defined too few components of graphic storytelling in Understanding Comics. He notes that McCloud was on the right path, but didn't go far enough.
- Matt Kuhns has some thoughts around the notion of paper quality at Marvel and Image these days. He also tells you kids to stay off his lawn.
- Finally, Galactus Saves Christmas! 'Nuff said.