- Letterheady has two old Bob Kane letterheads online, one with a simple Batman logo and another with headshots of Batman, Robin and the Joker.
- Al Bigley shares some nice scans from True: The Man's Magazine circa 1967. The article he actually posted shines the spotlight on Jay Emmettt and Allan Stone, who were the licensing agents for a certain caped crusader who was taking pop culture by storm at the time.
- In another edition of Webcomic Overlook's "Know The History", they take a look at Percy Crosby's Skippy for which the peanut butter was named. None of this was information I knew.
- Neil Cohn posts his first brainwave study on comics. You know, it wasn't that long ago that studies like this would've been openly laughed at. That this is real and legit and people are taking it seriously is just plain awesome!
- Apparently, I'm now immune. I totally missed the "Holy leaky roof, Batman!!!" sub-headline on my initial reading.
Links On Wednesday? Again?