- "Hey, here are some pictures online from people's Halloween parties this year."
- "I see there're several of them that seem to be superhero themed."
- "I've never been big on costume parties and such, but that might be kind of fun to go to a superhero themed party once."
- "If I did, it'd probably have to be as Green Arrow. I think I could actually pull off a reasonable GA costume."
- "Wouldn't that be really neat if I had a girlfriend who could go as Black Canary?"
Man, I must be having a rough week already. Not only am I thinking of "couples costuming", but I go right to the fishnet motif on top of it? I'm not even that much of a fishnet-appreciating type of guy!
Don't get me wrong! I do enjoy the old-school Black Canary costume, and especially when a woman can fill it out even reasonably well. And I don't know that I'd embarrass myself if Green Arrow get-up either. But that is so NOT who I am, and I'm not really sure how my brain went down that path so quickly today.