I just stumbled across the webcomic Transchizophrenic about "an introvert trans-girl who has to face gargantuan problems like dealing with family, overcoming boredom and procrastination, and going outside her room to engage in eventual social interaction with other human beings."
So swing by and check it out. It looks like a really clever and honest strip, with probably a few enlightening points for the cis-gendered among us. But, more importantly, I'm hoping it encourages her to make more!
- ► 2016 (306)
- ► 2015 (253)
- On History: Versus Nostalgia
- On Business: Kickin' It Old School
- On Strips: Foxy Grandpa
- On -isms: Headliners?
- On History: Comic Book Protection Cover System
- On Business: The Future of the Niche
- On Strips: The 1995 Comics Umbrella(s)
- On -isms: Why It Matters
- On History: Warka Vase Still a Question Mark
- On Business: Why the FF Aren't Important Right Now...
- On Strips: Bringing Up Father
- On -isms: Transchizophrenic
- On History: Comic Strip Continuity
- On Business: RSS Question
- On Strips: How To Draw 50 Cartoons
- On -isms: But It Was a Different Time
- On History: Carol Day
- ▼ September (21)
- ► 2013 (342)
- ► 2012 (372)
- ► 2011 (367)
- ► 2010 (382)
- ► 2009 (365)
- ► 2008 (358)
- ► 2007 (382)