- Michael Cavna has the best piece on Lee Salem stepping down as editor from Universal. Cavna gets quotes from Bill Watterson, Gary Trudeau, Richard Thompson and others.
- WOWIO announced a partnership with Akyumen Technologies claiming that "e-book advertising is the next big thing."
- The Elyria Rotary Club and the Elyria Comic Book Initiative passed out Captain Comic Book to 10,000 students for free.
- Since you probably aren't aware of the comic in the above bullet, here's Lisa Roberson's (much better) background piece about Captain Comic Book.
- New York Times technology writer Kit Eaton discovers digital comics. You know it's piece of hard-hitting, contemporary journalism because it includes "zap" in the article's title.
- There's a new Tumblr out there called Sal Spittle. Go look! It's fun!
- Neil James Gibson has a new Kickstarter up for a project called Tortured Life.