In getting my library in order, I discovered that I've got a few duplicate copies of some books I can use as a prize package. So one lucky winner will walk away with ALL of the following books:
- Alice in Sunderland by Bryan Talbot
- Bakuman vol. 18 by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
- Beyond Wonderland by Raven Gregory and Daniel Leister
- Kirby Five-Oh! edited by John Morrow (and featuring a piece by me!)
- Never As Bad As You Think by Kathryn and Stuart Immonen
- Snarked! vol. 2 by Roger Langridge
- Triton of the Sea vol. 1 by Osamu Tezuka
So, what are the rules? All I need you to do is leave a comment here that provides:
- A suggestion for me and/or my writing. That can be topics you think I should cover (or avoid), improvements to my writing style, other venues besides my blog you'd like to see my work in... In short, what would make me better and/or more successful writer of comics related stuff?
- An email address where I can get a hold of you if you win. If you're concerned about spam bots scraping the comments, feel free to write it out however you like as long as I can figure out how I can contact you.
Now, because of the number of books I've got here (which are heavy) I can only afford to open this up to U.S. residents. Sorry to all my non-U.S. readers.
So throw me some suggestions, and you might walk away with a nice pile of comics for yourself! Happy Valentine's Day!